“We’re going to need details”
THIS FUCKIN SCENE RIGHT NOW THOUUGHHHH
PODRIC DICK GAME TOO STRONG
- Liz: Poopie and shit are the same thing.
- Mikey: No, they are not.
- Liz: They are so!
- Mikey: They are not!
- Liz: How are they different?
- Mikey: Poopie is what comes out of your butt. Shit is what's inside of your butt.
- Liz: What! That's bologna. I call hogwash. That's hogwash.
- Mikey: That's not hogwash, that's Hogwarts.
- Liz: Blasphemy! Hogwarts is not shit or poopie! Take it back!
- Mikey: Ah,I didn't mean, well, I take that back.
Practicing my Case 1 presentation in a study room so no one outside of the room can hear me and got it up to 3 minutes 3 seconds! Score! But then I turned and saw Joe from my differential equations and physics class looking at me like I’m crazy which has brought me to the realization that it looks like I’m having a full conversation with the wall/window in here.
How about no.
England, as portrayed by Japanese textbooks.
oh my god
My mom asked me for a “formal picture” of my one month old baby, I sent her this.
Ohmygod, what. YOU GUYS. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
I jumped out of a helicopter and was parachuting down and I got hit by a jet parachuting. As in the actual jet was being flown and flew into me and kept on going like WAS THAT A PERSON?! OH WELL.
I’m laughing so hard at this, haha
The faces of the children in the background really make the picture.